Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Summer field/lab positions available

I’m the entomologist at the Northwest Mosquito Abatement District (NWMAD) in Wheeling, Illinois (northwest suburbs of Chicago).  I have summer field and laboratory assistant positions I’m looking to fill.  I am hoping you know of an undergraduate student with and interest in biology, entomology or ecology that might be looking for summer employment.  This job is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain valuable skills in both field work and in the laboratory.  I would also entertain the idea of hiring a recent graduate looking to add experience to their resume.  Students can also easily have this job serve as an internship or receive college credit.  I’ve done both in the past.
If you know of a quality student looking for a summer job would let them know about this opportunity?  More information and a link to an application can be found on our web site: www.nwmadil.com or they can contact me directly.
Thank you,




Patrick Irwin Ph.D.
Entomologist/Assistant Director
Northwest Mosquito Abatement District
147 W. Hintz Rd.
Wheeling, IL 60090
(847)-537-2306
www.nwmadil.com