Sunday, November 17, 2019

Students Wanted Great Opportunity




I know this is a busy time, so I will be as brief as possible.   We have students doing consulting work for a really amazing start-up company…2 experienced female entrepreneurs that created an organic, cotton and bamboo, reusable feminine products…made in the U.S.A.   I think you have students that would be very interested in working with us and I would really like to add at least one of your students to our team ( it could be an environmental studies student or a student of any major that has a passion for eco-friendly products)

This is an ELC project here in the College of Business but it is NOT exclusive to COB students.  All students would earn class credit (3ch) and earn hands on experience working with a real start-up company ( it’s like a semester long internship)

Here is the brief description of our project
The original company is currently called WeWarriors https://wewarriors.life/    My team is helping the owners launch a new company that will be selling reusable menstrual pads…for everyone that has a period.
I currently have a team of 5 students that began working for the company this semester and we will be continuing the project next semester. One current student that will remain on the team from this semester to next and she will serve as an assistant coach.   Attached are some pictures from our trip to Colorado this October to work with our clients.  

I have a lot more information that I can share so please let me know what questions you have or if you want to chat about this further. Additionally, please share this with anyone else you think would be interested…I welcome any thoughts you have on helping get the right students matched up with this opportunity.